The candidate should possess the following skill-sets / knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong Swift Skills, exposure/experience with Swift4 added advantage
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services, with stock iOS SDK classes
- Familiarity with Build targets
- Strong knowledge of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices and anti patterns.
- Experience with iOS Architecture, iOS Memory Management, Security practices, Multi Threading, Core Data
- Hands on experience with Google Maps, APNS, Apple Pay, TouchID, FaceID
- Background of finance related apps is an added advantage.
- Proficient with Git
- Apart from the technical skills, the candidate should:
- be confident
- be self-motivated
- be willing to learn new things
- bring new ideas to improve our product (or the way we work)
- ensure performance/quality of the application
- have the ability to work in a team
- help to maintain and improve code quality
- know how to have fun
What we offer
- Opportunity to face real world challenges and work on innovative solutions that will have a positive impact on other’s lives.
- Opportunity to learn and work on new technologies.
- Great team to work with, along with an encouraging atmosphere
- If you want to be part of SONECT, please send us:
- Your CV
- A short statement answering these 3 questions:
- Why you want to work with us?
- Why we should engage you?
- What we should really know about you!
We are happy to hear from you as soon as possible!